As a distributor, we are arranging a workshop on BREATHING,GAS & FLAME DETECTION EQUIPMENTS to be held on 30th January 2017 from 9.00am-4pm at Protea Hotel, Kampala .
The main facilitators are Technical specialists from TYCO a global technology leader and world class provider of innovative and trusted breathing, gas and flame detection solution that protect 'people, assets and the environment. It is comprised of five internationally known companies-DETCON, SIMTRONICS, GMI, OLDHAM and SCOTT. It has more than lOOyears of combine experience, as well as a comprehensive portfolio of products and services for diverse industries.
The objectives for the workshop are:- .
1. To present latest products and technologies which are designed to ensure the safety of the.workers in the workplace.
2. Practical demonstration of some of the latest products and share best practices that increase uptime and raise productivity while simultaneously reducing operation expenses.
3. Update on set up of SERVICE CENTRE for the breathing, gas and flame detection equipment in Uganda to serve the region. OUf customer commitment does not stop at product delivery but encompasses ongoing service.
4. Work out a system to hold confirmed stock orders at our premises based on your projected requirements.
5. Work out future training program on use of equipments for your staff